Joint Aid Management (JAM) was founded by Peter and Ann Pretorius in 1984. We are an African-founded and headquartered, christian, international humanitarian relief and development organisation currently operating in Angola, Mozambique, Rwanda, South Africa, South Sudan, Uganda and Sierra Leone.
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Location: South Africa
Reports to: Country Director
Purpose of the position is to be responsible for all the administration and implementation of JAM South Africa Marketing and promotions, campaigns, productions and marketing events.
- Marketing 50%
- Work with the Marketing Team to implement Marketing Campaigns and give inputs to the Annual Plan of Action.
- Provide input for corporate tools such as customer brochures and e-tools such as website, intranet and social media
- Oversee and be instrumental in the development of productions to market the programmes of the company
- Oversee and provide inputs to those representing JAM for the effective development of donor partnerships.
- Represent JAM South Africa at conferences and meetings as needed
- Administration 10%
- Assist with annual marketing budget preparation
- Oversee graphic and print production of marketing and promotion clothing and materials
- Source quotations for all marketing and promo material following the 3 quote system
- Coordinate, order, manage and monitor all marketing and PR stock with effective minimum re-order levels
- Reports 10%
- Weekly activity report
- Monthly activity overview
- Preparation of material for the compilation of the JAM South Africa Reporter magazine bi-annually.
- Manage JAM Annual Report project including compilation, editing, printing and distribution.
- Management 30%
- Management of the marketing department staff
- Management of all marketing related consultant contracts
- Oversight of the Website and Social Media platforms
- You may be required to perform duties not specifically stated in your job description from time to time provided that such duties are related to JAM operations.
- Languages: English is essential
- Computer literacy is essential.
- Adobe Suite knowledge essential
- Excellent office administration and organizational skills
- Even-tempered, highly confidential individual
- Team player
- Independent worker
- Must be willing to work overtime
- Qualifications required
- Diploma in a creative major
- Valid driver’s license
- Experience required
- Minimum 3 years experience in Marketing and Administration Management
- Experience in managing library databases
Limits of authority
- Subject to the limits of authority as described in the strategic document.
Send your CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: Saturday, 9 November, 2019