Posted on :
5 May, 2023
Trusted by globally-recognised companies within the medical locum, perm and temporary markets, our flexible approach and network of legendary individuals continue to create real impact and help solve your business challenges. Fortunately, you don’t have to wonder where to hire Phlebotomists, Medical Technologists, Registered Nurses & Enrolled Nurses anymore. Our group mission is to enhance our candidates’ lives as well as contribute positively to our client’s bottom line. Our established international footprint offers dedicated personal service, strong relationship building, ethical business practices, networking and professional search and recruitment, adding value within our chosen speciality industries.
Job Title: 1722_SAP Consultant Developer (Expert)
Job Type: Permanent
Contract Term: 1 June 2023 – 31 December 2025
Must Be Willing to travel to internationally (2 x 2 weeks)
ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
Technical Skills / Technology:
· Eclipse and SAP BTP/WEBIDE
· ABAP OO
· Interface programming (Web Services, OData, REST, JSON, RFC, IDOCs)
· SAP S/4HANA skills
· Core Data Services & AMDP
· Database update programming
· SAP Enhancement Concept
· BAPI, BADI, BTE and User Exits
· Smart Forms
· SAP Solution Manager
· ITSM Suite
· Solution architecture, design, and development
· Data Modelling
· Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills
· Agile Methodology
· DEVOPS Experience
ADVANTAGEOUS SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
· SAP SD, MM, FI/CO
· SAP VMS
· SAP AIF
· SAP ICM
· SAP BW
· UI/UX Design
· German skills
· Familiarity with BMW system landscape and processes
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to communicate effectively.
· Willing to deal with customers. In most cases they will be foreign customers and language barriers might exist.
· Must have good time management skills.
· Ability to work as part of an agile, distributed team, inter-dependant as well as independently and submit deliverables on time and in excellent quality.
· Flexibility to take up different tasks in the team.
· Must take ownership of an assigned task and see it through to completion.
· Must be self-motivated, open to learn and a SELF STARTER.
· Be able to function in an agile environment
· Willing and able to work on weekends and public holidays.
· Willing to travel to internationally (2 x 2 weeks)
· Willing to share knowledge over the teams to stream line processes
WHICH QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE DO WE NEED FOR THE ROLE?
SAP certified with 5-8+ years of SAP experience
IT degree/diploma advantageous
SAP Go Live with Build Management
Application Deadline: May 31 2023