The Citizen, one of the largest publishers and printers of newspapers, magazines, labels and books in South Africa.
Caxton is looking for a graduate to join its newsroom at the Caxton hub in greater Johannesburg north.
- Writing daily articles for web and weekly articles for print following a prescribed style and brief
- Social networking across all relevant platforms
- Manage content and news angles
- Cover live events
- Produce pictures of high quality
- Layout the newspaper
- Grade 12
- Diploma/degree in journalism
- Excellent command of the English language
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Strong writing skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Reliable, efficient, self-reliant and flexible
- Own reliable vehicle and drivers licence
Remuneration: Basic salary
Location: Johannesburg, Craighall
Education level: Diploma
Job level: Student
Job policy: Equity position
Type: Contract 12
How To Apply
Send your cover letter and CV to Megan: [email protected]. Closing Date: 11 November 2016.