JP Morgan Graduate Programme
JP Morgan are looking to hand graduates the opportunity to gain work experience within their Application Development Department located in Johannesburg, South Africa
The graduate will complete rotations in the GTI and Application Development Department.
Purpose of Job:
To provide day to day technology service support and supervision, do technical development/coding and ensure that all local business functions receive the appropriate service levels.
- Problem identification, resolution and coordination with Hub teams
- Moves, adds and changes of workstations, server equipment, network equipment and voice equipment
- Install Operating system on PC’s
- Network cabling and patching
- Application support
- On site vendor supervision
- Technical design and documentation of all supported technologies.
- Disaster recovery technical design, documentation and implementation
- Microsoft SQL server DTS/SSIS package development
- Microsoft SQL server SSRS report development
Developing Excel Add-Ins connecting to SQL database Business Analysis: Writing business requirements and assist with user Acceptance testing
- Basic T-SQL skills
- Good understanding of relational databases, tables, view, stored procedures, etc.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, with a high level of flexibility
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-starter with initiative
- Wide understanding of the following technology towers: Desktop, Distributed computing, Voice (trader and standard), Networks and internetworking
- Microsoft experience – server and workstation. XP, Windows 7 and full office suite.
- Knowledge of Thin Client technologies
- Wintel server experienceEducational/Qualifications
- IT Diploma or B-Degree.
- Key Personality Traits
- Works well under pressure
- Focussed & decisive
- Logical & well organised
- Team orientated
- Ability to work without close supervision
- Good communication (written and oral) and sound interpersonal skills
Closing Date: Not specified