Khulisa Social Solutions is an international NGO that addresses social vulnerabilities as a systemic problem. Through multiple partnerships and internationally-acclaimed best-practice programs/processes. The organisation builds capacity for grass-root motivated upliftment.
Job Title: Social Worker
Location: Mitchells Plain offices.
- Conducting court based Individual assessments Working with adults in conflict with the law facilitating on site diversion programs.
- Reporting back to court on all clients referred.
- Supervision of social auxiliary worker Making referrals and scheduling appointment referrals for clients to community based intervention service providers Preferred Skills Experience working with individuals involved with the Criminal Justice system is advantageous.
- ndividual and Group therapy practice.
- Knowledge of facilitating victim and offender mediation, Good communication and report writing skills, knowledge of the probation services act, ability to work well in fast paced environment.
- A valid Social Work Qualification ( BSW or higher) Must be a registered social worker with the SACSSP.
- Must Have own transport (added advantage)
- Have at least 3 years clinical social work experience after registration.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email CV and motivational letter with proof of registration with the council to [email protected] If you do not receive a response by the 14th of october 2020 consider your application unsuccessful.