Posted on :
20 Jul, 2017
20 Jul, 2017
KIA Motors Corporation (www.kiamotors.com) – a maker of quality vehicles for the young-at-heart- was founded in 1944 and is Korea’s oldest manufacturer of motor vehicles. Over 2,7 million KIA vehicles are produced a year in 10 manufacturing and assembly operations in five countries which are then sold and serviced through a network of distributors and dealers covering around 150 countries.
Kia today has around 48,000 employees worldwide and annual revenues of over US$43 billion. It is the major sponsor of the Australian Open and an official automotive partner of FIFA the governing body of the FIFA World Cup.
Driving cars is all about travelling and the KIA Motors journey has been an extraordinary one. KIA Motors is South Koreaâ€™s oldest car manufacturer and today the second largest automobile manufacturer in Asia, as well as being a major international manufacturer of motor vehicles around the world.
The successful incumbent will be responsible for delivering controller support in order to process vehicle stock transactions accurately and timeously through the execution of predefined work objectives as per agreed standard operating procedures.
• Minimum BCom Degree
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Overseeing the fleet and used stock controllers
• Invoicing / Crediting fleet
• Liaising with Combine Freight to ensure vehicles are delivered timeously to dealers etc.
• Setting up new location codes on Autoline
• Monitoring the Autoline system to ensure the vehicles are moving down the grid
• Exporting documents – Windhoek (Birth Certificates)
• Assisting dealers with queries
• Damages – Following up to ensure vehicles are repaired and then Sold
• Stock Counts – New
• CO2 Documents – Liaising with GMA
• Keeping the dealers informed – i.e. Newsletter
• Dealer Visits – By phone
• Ordering and managing staff demos
• Managing fleet process
Knowledge and skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must have advanced excel skills
• Energetic – Personal Trait
• Willing to work extra hours
• Valid Drivers license
CLOSE DATE: 2017/07/31
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals