Posted on :
26 Nov, 2013
To manage the local Storage, handling and the airport refuelling operation at Kimberley Aviation depot, in a safe, cost effective environment, in support of Engen’s marketing objectives and optimisation of profit opportunities.
– People Management
– Financial management
– Quality control
– Airport operations management
– General administration
– Interface / Relationship management
– HSE Management
– Asset Management
– Most competent people
– Oversee Staff
– Most effective team
– Marketing Expenses budget in place
– Capex budget in place
– Quality control procedures managed
– Airport operations managed effectively and safely
– All stock movement are accounted for
– Effective supervision of company operated refuelling facilities.
– Timeous SAP Data reporting
– Monthly reporting
– Consultations with key stakeholders
– Customer/supplier relationships in place
– HSE is managed in line with the Petronas policies and procedures
– HSE Management system and legislative framework
– Aviation Quality checks maintained.
– Compliance to International Aviation Standards
– Timeous close-out on Audit findings
– Maximised utilisation of systems and equipment.
– Implementation of continuous improvement initiatives
Education & Experience
•Matric and or technical qualification (engineering)
•Must have heavy duty license
•4 years Depot experience coupled with technical abilities
•Be prepared to work shifts and overtime
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes Knowledge
1. All applications must be submitted to the contact details provided and in the manner requested.
2. If not submitted by the closing date, applications will automatically not be considered.
3. Engen does not guarantee that you will be called for an interview or appointed by virtue of your application.
4. Engen reserves the right not to make an appointment.
5. Engen’s approved Employ
|Location – Town / City||SRO – Kimberely|
|Location – Province||Northern Cape|
|Location – Country||South Africa|
Closing date: Close Date: 30-Nov-2013