Posted on :
7 Oct, 2013
7 Oct, 2013
The MFMIP is an organised professional training and work experience programme with the goal of providing high quality training and practical exposure in all aspects of Municipal Finance Management. The programme has a logical training sequence that builds on the skills and competencies acquired during University and Technikon training.
Key performance areas include but are not limited to: • implementation of mfma, grap and budget reforms • financial and budget management • internal auditing, risk, performance and project management • expenditure and supply chain/procurement management • revenue and income management • asset management.
Requirements: • a 3-year BComm Degree / National Diploma in the following fields: Financial Management / Financial Accounting / Economics / Management / Accounting / Risk Management / Auditing • excellent computer skills • good interpersonal skills • ability to work under pressure • communication skills.
How to Apply
To apply, forward a detailed CV plus original certified copies of your ID and qualifications together with the application form to our Human Resource Department, P.O. Box 21, Knysna 6570 or fax number 044 302 6333 or email: [email protected]
Any enquiries may be directed to Nobesuthu Douse on 044 302 6499 or via email: [email protected]
1. Application forms are obtainable from Reception at the main Municipal Offices in Clyde Street, Knysna and from the Municipal website: www.knysna.gov.za
2. Candidates must be willing to be exposed to an interview process and be aware that references will be contacted for verification.
3. Appointments will be made according to the Council’s Employment Equity Plan, which ensures representation of designated groups in the Municipality.
4. Late applications will not be considered.
5. If you did not receive notification regarding this advertisement within one month from the closing date, assume that your application was unsuccessful.
Closing Date: 18 October 2013