Posted on :
1 Jun, 2010
1 Jun, 2010
KPMG operates as an international network of member firms offering audit, tax and advisory services. We work closely with our clients, helping them to mitigate risks and grasp opportunities. KPMG South Africa recruits Senior Manager – International Tax
The purpose of this role is to provide a wide range of tax advisory and compliance services to a large portfolio of clients, focusing predominantly on the cross-border aspects of client services.
Key job duties or responsibilities:
· Drafting and review of tax opinions on a variety of corporate tax issues;
· Responsibility for ensuring the tax compliance on a number of our significant corporate clients;
· Preparing responses to and liaison with the South African Revenue Service;
· Supervising the work scheduling and flows for a number of tax consultants;
· Meeting financial targets regarding fee under management, productivity, lock up and billings;
· Keeping up to date with changes to legislation relating to the Income Tax Act.
Critical technical skills / competencies / knowledge
· Good communication and interpersonal skills;
· Good command of the English language;
· Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
· Team player and good people skills;
· Ability to deal effectively with individuals at all levels;
· Must live the KPMG values.
Apply for this Position by contacting us through This Link below
011 647 5795
083 309 4188