Posted on :
23 Jan, 2023
23 Jan, 2023
Our client is currently looking for an Mobile Application manager to join their Operational division and take over the management of the Support and Acquisition application
Job Title: Mobile Application Manager
Location: Cape Town
Duties & Responsibilities:
Working together with the marketing team, drive existing and new customer downloads and increased daily usage. Using performance data highlight gaps and work with marketing to address barriers and change behaviours
• Research and Identifying the best support and acquisition functionality to be added to our existing application
• Leading the team in the implementation and upgrading of support and acquisition functionality
• Troubleshooting and resolving any problems with application software
• Sets and implements policies and procedures related to application quality standards and testing.
• Plan, implement and manage new projects related to the App
• Collaborate with multiple teams to constantly innovate the design and functionality of the App.
• Analyze the requirements and propose the best possible solutions
• Analyze and report on app usage data.
• Manage the application performance
• Maintaining up to date knowledge of the latest software developments.
• Investigate and project manage the requirements and implementation of APIs for mobile functionality support and better user performance.
• Work together with marketing, design user journeys and conduct AB tests to increase VAS product uptake leading to an increase in existing customer product holding
Desired Experience & Qualification:
• An associate or bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, or a related field and experience working in IT
• Specifically, you need an understanding of system design and development, project implementation, and user experience principles
• 5+ years active experience within a similar role
• Google Analytics user experience with experience interpreting results
• Experience in E- commerce, Telecoms, Internet or tech related industry required
• Project management experience – 3 years +
• Business Process automation experience – 3 years +
• Previous App support management experience – 2 years +
• UX experience relevant to App and Online ( Web ) – 3 years +
• Customer Support experience – 3 years +
• Some Software development skills will be an advantage
• Workflow analysis experience