Applications are invited from the following graduates for an Internship programme within Landis + Gyr.
- Travel Coordinator Intern: Qualification (National Diploma in Travel Management)
- Operations Intern: Qualification (BCom or National Diploma in Procurement or Supply Chain Management , subject to include Economics, Finance and Accounting)
- Please be advised that we would, in line with our Employment Equity Plan, prefer to make an Affirmative Action placement
- Previous Temporary work experience an advantage
- Current CV must be accompanied by a cover letter
- Certified Copies of all certificates and transcripts or academic record
- Certified copy of ID
- Certified of Driver’s license if the candidate has one
- That the Internship programme is for 12 months and will be remunerated; however applicants should not expect the internship to lead to immediate employment with Landis+Gyr at the end of the Internship programme.
- Application will only be considered from South African Citizens
- Candidates who have already participated in an Internship programme will not be considered.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within two week of closing date. Applicants who have not been contacted during this period may regard their applications as unsuccessful.
- The closing date for applications: 29th January 2015
How To Apply
All applications must be e-mailed to [email protected] or faxed to 0866887217.
Closing Date: 29 January 2015