Applications are invited from the following graduates for an Internship programme within Landis + Gyr ( Centurion )
- (Degree or National Diploma in Business Administration with Sales or related as a major)
Requirements for Sales Intern
- Matric or equivalent qualifications
- Temporary work experience an advantage
- Current CV accompanied by a cover letter
- Copies of the matric certificate & latest certificates and academic records
- Certified ID copy
Key Competencies for Sales intern – Analytical skills, Report writing, Communication (Verbal and Written), Team Player, Creativity, Computer Literate, Innovative, Articulate, Good Listener, Ability to work under Pressure and Open Minded.
- That the Internship programme is for 12 months and will be remunerated; however applicants should not expect the internship to lead to immediate employment with Landis+Gyr at the end of the Internship programme.
- Application will only be considered from South African female Citizens
- Candidates who have already participated in an Internship programme will not be considered.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within two week of closing date. Applicants who have not been contacted during this period may regard their applications as unsuccessful.
- Please be advised that we would, in line with our Employment Equity Plan, prefer to make an Affirmative Action placement
How To Apply
All applications must be e-mailed to [email protected] and CC [email protected] or faxed to 086 6856382 no later than the closing date.
Closing Date: 30 September 2013