Learn to Earn (LtE) is a Christian skills development organisation which seeks to develop people, especially unemployed people, socially, economically, emotionally and spiritually.
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Job Location: Cape Town
The purpose of the position is to manage an effective and efficient Human Resources unit to achieve the organisation’s objectives and strategies.
- HR Administration
Recruitment and Selection
- Training and Development
- Performance Management Systems
- Labour Relations
- Personnel Management
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or a related field with a minimum of seven years’ experience at management level
- Knowledge of SETA landscape and National Human Resource Strategy Competencies
- Ability to give full attention to what other people are saying, to motivate and develop people as they work, and identify the best people for the job
- Ability to be aware of others’ reactions and understanding why they react as they do, to use logic and reason to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, and to bring others together and trying to reconcile differences
- Integrity: Job requires being honest and ethical
- Stress Tolerance: Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations
- Leadership: Job requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction
- Dependability: Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations
- Initiative: Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge of all applicable Acts: SDA, OHSA, LRA, BCEA, EE
- Communication, Interpersonal and Project Management skills
- Command of English, written and verbal
- IsiXhosa or isiZulu would be useful
- Intercultural work experience and knowledge
To apply, submit an updated CV (excluding certificates) plus three contactable references, a letter of reference from you current church leader, and your faith journey should be sent to The Director at [email protected]
In your covering letter please indicate your current and required salary, your mobility to travel between branches and notice period with your current employer, if any.
If you have not received a response within four weeks after the closing date, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.
This advertisement has the minimum requirements listed.
Management reserves the right to use additional, relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
Application Deadline: 30th July, 2018