SGS SA invites suitable unemployed South Africans to apply for its Learnership in Generic Management (NQF 3). This opportunity is based in Woodmead, Gauteng.
Module and Description
1. Intro to Management
2. The Business Environment
3. Team effectiveness
4. Business Communication and HIV
5. Problem Solving
6. Computer Literacy
The program would entail both classroom-based training as well as workplace experiential learning, with successful candidates obtaining a National Certificate in Generic Management (NQF 3.
This program will be run from September 2016 – August 2017, and is open to individuals.
- Applicants must be South African citizens, between 18-33 years old
- Applicants must have matric, with at least 50% in pure Maths (or 70 % for Maths Lit) and 50% for English.
- Applicants must have been unemployed for at least 6 months prior to commencement
- Applicants have not abandoned any previous learnership program.
Closing date: 22 August 2016 12H00
HOW TO APPLY
Click Here to APPLY ONLINE