Sanlam Employee Benefits offers a unique opportunity for unemployed, enthusiastic and energetic persons from the designated groups (Black, Coloured, Indian and Disabled persons) to gain a national qualification and valuable working experience.
One of the largest businesses within the Sanlam Group, Sanlam Employee Benefits (SEB) specialises in the provision of risk, investment and administration services to institutions and retirement funds.
Focused on meeting the unique needs of its diverse clients, SEB assists companies in creating and delivering customised employee benefits solutions, including the collection of premiums and communication to fund members.
The learnership offers:
- A one year contract, including a monthly allowance (R3000.00) and financial assistance for study purposes;
- A national qualification (Certificate in Wealth Management, NQF level 4);
- Continuous coaching, mentoring, on the job training and assessment;
- A portfolio of working and learning evidence.
- Be available to perform duties in terms of the learnership agreement;
- Participate in all learning and work experience required by the learnership;
- Undertake all learning conscientiously
- Be unemployed;
- Be aged between 18 and 30;
- Be residing in Gauteng, able to easily travel to the Centurion office;
- Be available for interviews during December 2015;
- Be able to start with the learnership on 1 February 2016;
- Hold a Grade 12 Certificate with English, Mathematics and/or Accounting
- Be motivated to be educated and developed;
- Show initiative
- Team player
- Ability to manage self study and assignments
- Time Management
- Planning and organisation
- Good attitude
Applications close on 18 November 2015
Click Here to Search and Apply