Iemas would like to invite unemployed candidates from designated groups, who are interested in working in a Short Term Insurance sales and customer service environment, to participate in a Leanership programme at the head office in Centurion.
Iemas is an authorized financial services provider, offering financing and insurance products.
- A 12 month Learnership contract, with a monthly allowance of R3500
- National Certificate in Short Term Insurance at NQF level 4
- Continuous coaching, mentoring, on the job training and assessment
- Work exposure to insurance sales environment
- Matric with English and Mathematics (Symbols D and above)
- Be unemployed
- Interested in working in the insurance industry
- Previously disadvantaged candidates including people with disabilities
- 3 months sales experience will be an advantage
Knowledge and Skills:
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Confident and can work well under pressure
- Not committed/registered for other studies in 2018/2019
CLICK TO VIEW AND APPLY ONLINE