Leliebloem House Children’s Home a Christian NGO working with children is currently looking for a Child and Youth Care Worker with similar beliefs and biblical based values.
Job Title: Child and Youth Care Worker
Job Location: Cape Town
- A NQF level 4 qualification in Child and Youth Care Work
- Registered with SACSSP. Paid up registration receipt.
- Knowledge in working with vulnerable children or children placed in alternative care
- Police clearance and form 29
- Valid driver’s license
- Understanding of the Children’s Act 38/2005, Norms & Standards
- Minimum of two years’ work experience
- Shift work is a must (which includes weekends and public holidays
- Report writing
- Multilingual in at least 2 of the official languages (English, Afrikaans, Xhosa)
- Ability to be flexible and work within a multi-disciplinary team
Negotiable salary: dependent on experience.
Please fax C.V to the Secretary, Claricia Hope, Fax: – 021 6964174 or Email: – [email protected]
Closing date: 1st February 2019