Posted on :
2 Jun, 2016
Lenovo is one of the world’s leading personal technology companies, producing innovative PCs and mobile internet devices. A global Fortune 500 company, Lenovo is the world’s largest PC vendor and fourth largest smartphone company.
To maximize revenues through effective and efficient strategic account planning and management thus ensuring sustainable growth of the Lenovo Retail account base across both PC and Tablets product ranges.
KEY POSITION DELIVERABLES
• Achieving all sales targets including value, volume, profitability, new partner recruitment, option sales and development of new Consumer Channels
• Managing relationships with major local consumer channels and international internal relationship Channels
• Developing the business strategy and have end to end ownership and accountability for the complete ownership of the Sales Process
• Putting in place processes and procedures to ensure that major Consumer Channel Partner accounts are handled in the most effective way
• Leading a cultural shift from a short term ‘target driven’ culture, to one of long term proactive relationship building and strategic planning.
• Defines and Reviews Key Performance Indicators to ensure the achievement of Lenovo’s Consumer Business growth targets
• Ensures that, from an operational perspective, bottom line Profit is delivered, costs are controlled and margins are protected and maintained in-line with corporate objectives.
• Building and delivering a ‘meaningful’ business model that is both transparent and robust.
• Driving SOW gain across the account portfolio and executing best in class go to market plans for new product launches.
• Work closely with the marketing team to plan and drive the Lenovo brand within the Account portfolio and ensure execution of such plans is accurate and timely.
• Ensure constant communication with the FAM team and that operational execution of plans and measures are achieved within the set timelines.
• Implements rigor and discipline around Business Partner management
• Forecasting and pipeline-management
• Weekly reporting and
• Marketing or Sales qualification with 5-7 years sales experience.
• Proven track record of growing revenues, profitability, and market share in a high volume technology related consumer company
• In-depth understanding of Retail Sales
• Experience in the IT or PC industry within the Retail/Telco environment is essential
• In-depth understanding of IT systems and IT industry players within the Consumer channel
• Good background in customer services, excellent negotiation skills as well as time management skills
• Ability to build sound relationships, professionalism, ethics and a competitive streak, this individual is expected to work varied hours with a diverse background of colleagues and customers
• The ability to formulate, negotiate and close large deals
• Analytical thinking, numeracy, accuracy and attention to detail are essential
• Computer literacy in MS Office suite, especially Excel.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), with effective presentation skills to both small and large audiences.
• Business and Results oriented
• Multinational reporting and willingness to travel locally and internationally