Do you want to step into the world of banking? Participate in a ONE-year Learnership in the banking and microfinance sector and receive an NQF5 Certificate in Management Development.
Letsema Learnership With Bankseta 2019
- A valid certified copy of a Grade 12 Certificate with a minimum pass of 60% in English AND a minimum pass of 50% in Accounting or a minimum of
50% Mathematics OR a minimum of 60% in Maths Literacy
- Provide a positive recommendation or official testimonial from a previous school, learning institution, or religious institution
- Present a professional image
- Currently unemployed
- Clear credit (ITC) and no criminal record
- Currently not participating in a learnership
- Under the age of 30 on the year that the learnership is recruiting for
- Not involved in any other studies on the year that the learnership is recruiting for
- Person with a disability must provide a medical certificate confirming the nature of the disability
- Only South African Citizens in possession of a valid SA ID will be considered
- Effective communication in written and verbal English
There are no costs to you in applying for this learnership
Recruitment takes place 6 months in advance prior to the year the programme commences.
BANKSETA places advertisements in the national and regional newspapers, the BANKSETA website and Facebook page.
BANKSETA appoints a recruitment agency that provides the relevant application requirements on their website as well; the advert would have the relevant details.
The Letsema recruitments run annually from July to August.
HOW TO APPLY
Click Here to Letsema ONLINE Application form
Click Here to BANKSETA SITE
Application Closing Date: Friday, August 31, 2018