Posted on :
25 Aug, 2021
25 Aug, 2021
The incumbent will be responsible for implementing and executing strategic marketing plans to attract potential customers and retain existing ones at the country level.
Job Title: Marketing Business Partner
Location: Maseru, Maseru, Lesotho
Reference #: LFSL/MBS/M/S/02
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: Market Related
Critical Deliverables /Core Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
-Ensures implementation of solutions for Channels in the local market, e.g. Agency Banking, Cards, USSD, Internet Banking, Mobile Banking Portfolio
– Develops the marketing strategy in line with country objectives.
– Co-ordinates marketing campaigns and sales activities.
– Oversees the country’s marketing budget.
– Creates all marketing material in line with marketing plans for promotional campaigns
– Manages Letshego’s brand management and corporate identity at country level.
– Monitors marketing communication effectiveness
– Drives the implementation of new product launch.
– Identifies potential strategic partner relationships with relevant stakeholders.
Key Performance Indicators:
– Market Letshego’s brand as the preferred financial services
– Brand identity, messaging and marketing
– Strong relationships with the media and stakeholders
– Positive image of Letshego in the local market – with customers, competitors and potential partners.
Education – University degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or Communications.
Experience – A minimum of 7 years successful experience in a marketing/sales function within the financial services/retail or banking.
Experience in working with and delivering results through various channels, including both face-to-face and electronic media interactions.
Knowledge – Knowledge in Sales and Marketing, Creativity experience in designing marketing plans and coordinate marketing budgets, Brand strategy, advertising and promotion, digital marketing.
Skills – Outstanding organizational skills, excellent verbal and written communications, Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and interact on behalf of country team, Proactive and initiative-taking when completing tasks.
Application Deadline: 07/09/2021
Any problems with registering/uploading your CV, please contact the HR Administrator at [email protected]