Posted on :
18 Aug, 2021
18 Aug, 2021
To implement sales strategies in order to maximise customer portfolio throught the Consolidations Product. Manage operational / functional aspects and APS reservations of Consolidations as well as developing a high performance culture amongst staff members.
Job Title: Manager Consolidation
Location: Windhoek, Khomas Region, Namibia
Reference #: MC
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: Market Related
1. Align and manage targets and budgets whilst ensuring effective cost control.
2. Good relationship management with key stakeholders
3. Plan and conduct regional sales activations and promotions for Consolidations. Set
standards and benchmarks for measuring successful campaign executions.
4. Ensure that APS reservations are conducted correctly within the consolidation
5. Ensure periodic training is done to branch staff.
6. Manage marketing requirements for Consolidations (branding, advertising &
sponsorships etc.) through the Marketing Department.
7. Implement service standards which builds rewarding relationship, proposes
innovations and allows others to provide exceptional client experience.
8. Translate strategies into actionable goals and execute relevant initiatives aligned to
strategic objectives with specific performances measures and control system to track
9. Plan and manage performance, skills development, employment equity, talent and
culture of team in order to improve innovation, achieve efficiencies and increase
10. Exercise control over audits by ensuring compliance to internal controls.
11. Provide training to staff in regard to operations and policies
12. Monitor quality of service of all staff and ensure that employees are seizing
opportunities to sell products optimally.
13. Manage Consolidations Department staff.
14. Provide coaching and mentoring to staff.
15. Ensure that the Consolidations Department is compliant with regulatory standards as
per NAMFISA, BON and Internal Audit recommendations.
16. Provide reporting on the Consolidations business.
Excellent creative and strategic problem solving skills (i.e. problem definition &
structuring, analysis definition, insight generation & recommendation generation)
Excellent communication skills especially with top management and other stakeholders
Ability to drive the execution of new products, from inception to implementation
Knowledge and Experience Required:
1) Grade 12 with 25 Points
2) Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration/ Economics or Similar field
3) At least 7 years’ experience in a high ranking Sales and Product Management, with
at least 3 years’ experience in a management position
4) Ability to devise solutions relevant to a particular situation, bearing in mind the
various inherent constraints that surround all of matters such as cost control, and
human resource limitations
5) Ability to devise and revise sales strategies to learn adeptly from mistakes.
6) Ability to develop good working relations with all executive management (and other
levels) for cohesion in the business, but at the same time must demonstrate the
authority, independence and courage to challenge the status quo when necessary.
Application Deadline: 01/09/2021