Posted on :
15 May, 2020
15 May, 2020
On 12, August 2016, Letshego MFB launched in Nigeria with a clear strategy of building a world-class retail financial services organization focused on financial inclusion. This new brand comes at a time when the Group has entered a transformation phase with many positive digital developments taking place that will have sustainable impact on many lives in Africa. The new brand promise, “Let’s Improve Life”, is a call to action as Letshego aims to make a positive impact through a strong culture of greater access, partnership, and support.
Letshego further strengthens commitment to growth, diversity, and improving lives in Nigeria in the coming years, mostly in the Agriculture, Education, Low-cost Housing Sector and providing working capital to Micro and Small Entrepreneurs. Letshego MFB aims to transform the livelihood of Nigerians through stimulating entrepreneurship development while creating a rewarding and exciting work environment for its employees. The company currently serves over 61,000 customers through provision of a wide range of innovative and reliable financial products to the Nigerian population.
Job Title: Relationship Manager
Location: Asaba, Delta, Nigeria
Reference # NG20-007
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: Market Related
The incumbent is responsible for efficient performance of Consumer Solutions and effective supervision of his/her teams’ sales activities and maintains strong ongoing business relationships with various ministries. The Relationship Manager will act as the interface between the management and guide the sales team to deliver a successful portfolio. The goal is to maintain existing business and create new relationships with various ministries and maximize on business opportunities.
1. Minimum of a Higher National Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution in sales or related fields.
2. At least 3+ years of work experience in sales in a similar role.
3. Work experience in a Consumer Solutions or Finance House specializing in advancing loans to government establishments is a must.
4. Proficient in Microsoft office, especially excel is essential.
5. Well-organized, good planner with experience of working to deadlines and budgets.
6. Self-starter and inquisitive.
7. Good communication skills with people at all levels internally and externally with the ability to adapt communication to different audiences
Application Deadline: 15/05/2020