Living Hope is a Christian based nonprofit organisation that strives to bring hope and break despair.
Job Title: Bookkeeper
Job Location: South Africa.
The purpose of the bookkeeper to assist the Financial Manage. Ensure the smooth running of the finances of Living Hope by doing the day-to-day financial administration and bookkeeping duties.
- Submit and follow up on funder claims
- Issue invoices and statements and follow up on any balances owed
- Reconcile creditor payments, cash books and bank statements
- Issue and maintain petty cash
- Salaries journal
- Keep filing and archiving up to date
- Minimum Grade 12
- Bookkeeping or accounting qualification
- Minimum of two years’ experience
- Computer literate, with good Microsoft Excel (a must) and Pastel knowledge advantageous
- Ability to speak and write fluently in English
- Must be committed, honest, reliable and dependable with sober habits
- Have inter-personal communication skills and be willing to work as part of the team
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Administrative and time management skills
Submit your two page CV and application letter to [email protected]
Application Deadline: Friday, 7 June, 2019