We are looking for a Logistics Intern. Aside from the opportunity to work in eCommerce with a diverse and energetic logistics team, we can offer you a high learning curve in a fast-paced work environment and exposure to the entire Logistics and Supply Chain function.
Zando was founded by Rocket Internet AG in 2012 and since then has grown exponentially to become South Africa’s biggest online fashion store. Zando’s holding company the Jumia Group is Africa’s leading digital player with more than 10 different market leading verticals in more than 20 countries.
Our passion for customer experience, knowledge in eCommerce as well as our drive to innovate are the basis for our success that we share with investors such as MTN, Millicom, Goldman Sachs, and Orange.
Rocket Internet AG is one of the most successful Internet incubators globally responsible for starting more than 100 market leading e-commerce companies. Comparable to Zalando in Europe, Zando is South Africa’s largest online retail fashion store with a Head Office based in Cape Town and warehouses in Cape Town, Durban and Johannesburg.
Key Performance Areas and Responsibilities:
- Assist in all areas of the Supply Chain.
- Setting up KPI Reporting/measurements.
- Streamlining processes to improve KPIs.
- Drawing up process maps.
- Aligning and Communicating with all departments/stakeholders when reviewing processes.
Essential skills, education, and knowledge required:
- 3-year qualification specializing in Logistics / Supply Chain Management.
- Knowledge of the Logistics and Supply Chain function.
- Ability to think proactively.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical thinker and strong problem-solving skills.
Ability to live the Zando values:
- Delivering customer satisfaction;
- Leading completely;
- Going the extra mile;
- Being adventurous, open-minded and creative;
- Creating a fun positive team spirit;
- Embracing and driving change.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Please note that this is a 6-month internship. A valid Green South African ID required. This position is in line with our company employment equity plan. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted