Call for applications 2018 Fellowship. L’Oréal-UNESCO For Women In Science sub-Saharan Africa regional programme
The number of fellowships given :
- 14 annual Fellowships
- (12 for doc & 2 for Postdoc)
- Having obtained a Ph.D. degree in Life or Physical Sciences or pursuing studies leading to a Ph.D. degree
- Having the nationality of a Sub-Saharan African country
- Working in a Research Laboratory or Institution in one of the region’s countries or being enrolled in a doctoral programme at a University in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Candidates must be no more than 40 years old by the end of the application period for Ph.D. and not more than 45 years for Post-doctoral
Top 3 selection criteria :
- The candidate’s outstanding academic records (including number, quality, and impact of the publications (impact factors to be submitted), conference presentations, patents…)
- The scientific quality of the research project
- The innovative nature and productivity of the research and its potential application in science
The Program honors every year, 14 talented African women for the quality of their research and encourages them to pursue a brilliant career in science in any Sub-Saharan African country (Appendix 1).
– 12 Fellowships of € 5,000 each, will be granted to 12 African Ph.D. Students enrolled in an African University.
– 2 Fellowships of € 10,000 each, will be granted to 2 African postdoctoral researchers working in a laboratory or research institute registered in one of the region’s countries.
CLICK HERE TO USE ONLINE APPLICATION
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE FELLOWSHIP OPPORTUNITY
CLICK HERE OT FELLOWSHIP RULES AND REGULATIONS