Posted on :
15 Jun, 2012
15 Jun, 2012
Our client is an automotive industry multinational company. Following their growth strategy, they are looking for a Maintenance Leader to work in South Africa.
– Identify and correct mechanical, electrical and welds related problems;
– Ensure maintenance department meets assigned labour budgets consistently;
– Considering and resolving any operational issues;
– Designing maintenance programs;
– Researching for new equipment;
– Implementing preventative maintenance programs;
– Adhering to safety regulations;
– Assessing risks;
– Managing expenditure and budgets;
– Managing projects and time.
– Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Production Maintenance;
– Able to work with Minimal Supervision;
– Ability to work in a Team environment and be a team player as well as Team Leader;
– Leadership skills;
– Responsible and ethical;
– Computer skills;
– Analytical and strategic thinking;
– Decisions making skills;
– Excellent communication skills both oral and written;
– Residents or with South African Nationality.
– Integration in a multinational company, with emphasis on the market in which it operates;
– Opportunity for professional and personal growth.
– Full Time;
– We assure complete confidentiality in the treatment of applications.
Elevus Lisboa – ENG & LOG
Interested applicants should send a resume to: [email protected], writing in the Subject / Subject of the email, the reference ELEL/207/12
Av. Columbano Bordalo Pinheiro, 108 – 2º, 1070-067 Lisboa
Tel: 21 781 24 50 | Fax: 21 781 24 59
[email protected] | www.elevus.pt