Makana Municipality IT Internship Programme
Salary Scale: R79 200 pa (No Benefits Attached to This Post)
Diploma/degree in information Technology or equivalent NQF level 5 (A+, N+ Security+ Sever+Linux)
- Excellent computer skills.
- Effective Communication skills.
- Excellent Interpersonal and facilitation skills.
- Maintain and resolve all computer equipment’s faults.
- Provide assistance to users of all computers in use.
- Report equipment requiring repairs.
- Update ICT help desk system.
- Roll-out new applications.
- Configure and install new ICT equipment’s.
- Maintain a database of all ICT assets.
- Handle ITC enquiries.
- Render support services to other functions in the department.
Key Performance Areas
The intern will sign an internship agreement which is in addition to the employment contract. The effect of the agreement is to ensure commitment to the programme which require, amongst other, full participation in the education and workplace assignment’s and observance of policies and procedures.
How to Apply
Click to Download Application Form
Closing Date: 19 July 2013