Posted on :
26 May, 2014
26 May, 2014
Overview The Management Accountant contributes to the organisational goal by preparing and analysing financial reports for management review, decision-making, performance management and control.
Duties & Responsibilities
2. Job Objectives/Outputs
• Prepare financial and ad hoc reports (profit and loss, channel head reports etc.) in order to provide the relevant stakeholders with the necessary information to make informed decisions.
• Analyse (variance and trends) interpret the financial reports in order to identify and highlight any anomalies and issues to management.
• Investigate and resolve any issues or anomalies to ensure accurate and relevant information is available for management’s review.
• Prepare the financial budget (annual and monthly) in order to provide a planning tool for management.
• Review budget and prepare the six-month forecast in order to mitigate the changed outlook of the economic environment.
• Present to management the financial reports, budgets and forecasts in order to highlight the financial results of the company and relevant business unit.
• Liaise with key stakeholders (Business unit heads, General Managers, Channel Heads etc.) to ensure a holistic view of the organisations financial results is achieved.
Minimum Job Requirements Level of Education:
• Essential: 3 year B.com financial accounting degree
• Desirable: Completed honours degree
• Minimal completed articles
• 1 -2 years post article related experience
• Knowledge of IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards)
• Companies Act
• TAX and VAT Act
• Knowledge of FSB regulations Skills:
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Advanced Excel skills
• Time management
• Ability to work effectively under pressure, multi task and prioritise
• Excellent communication skills on all levels
How to Apply Online
|Job Title||Management Accountant|
|Job Type Classification||Permanent|
|Location – Town / City||Dainfern|
|Location – Province||Gauteng|
|Salary (Cost To Company)||Market Related|