We are one of South Africa’s leading full-service digital agencies, delivering best-in-class strategy, creative, and technology, as well as the South African office of the international digital agency Digitas Lbi. We work with some of the country’s leading brands including Unilever, Distell, Pioneer Foods, Sanlam.
We are experts in the full range of digital disciplines including the web, mobile, social, CRM and SEO/SEM. The agency is young, dynamic and growing rapidly and we are constantly looking for great digital professionals who really want to make a major impact on the digital landscape.
We are seeking a project management intern to work alongside our web producers
Position summary: You will be will be assisting and learning from our web producers who are responsible for the daily resourcing and implementation of SCRUM for various client projects that include website CMS builds, mobile application development, microsite campaigns and more. Finally, interns have the opportunity to drive and innovate on internal Liquorice social culture, planning weekly social events for the whole agency.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Three x check-ins with resources daily
- Getting actual hours from resources on jobs
- Making sure resources are logging time on the chase
- Making sure resources are updating tickets with status by COB
- Sending each Accounts team daily lists of what they have in the system for the day
- Undertaking administrative tasks (filing, emails, document storage, research)
- Costing briefs
- Purchase Orders
- Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint skills (essential)
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal
- A complete understanding of the digital process
- Excellent attention to detail
- Military-like organizational and time management skills
- Multitasking skills and the ability to very comfortably juggle multiple projects
- Ability to recommend and define processes to continuously improve the business
- Ability to understand a client’s business and project requirements
- A team player with good interpersonal skills to deal with various personalities
- A passion for the online industry a true digital enthusiast!
Degree/diploma in project management
If you are interested in applying for this great opportunity, please send your CV to [email protected]
using the reference, Project Management Intern. Please do not send any additional documentation.
Please note we reserve the right to freeze or not hire in the role.
Should you not receive a response from us within three weeks of your application, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful.