Management or Business Admin Graduate Jobs
To receive an on job training relevant to his/her career by being exposed to both administration and technical aspects of the relevant field by following an approved training programme.
Key Performance Areas:
Training Centre – Graduate x 1 with Sales/Marketing Qualification:
- Conduct cold calling and electronic circulars to market SABS Training to potential clients
- Manage all the training responses
- Liaise with Head Office to confirm the training and availability of facilitators and confirm to the clients too
- Arrange all course bookings including materials and catering and other refreshments
- Distribute general logistics for the training to the trainees (maps, hotels, car-hire etc.)
- Provide the trainees with all the needs for the training which includes stationer etc.
- Raise QN’s for the training needs
- Keeps the area tidy and projects the right image of the SABS
- Coordinate the onsite logistics of the Training Facility e.g. setup of catering area, arrange the training room, and provide all other requirement for the training on that day.
Certification – Graduates x 2 with (Business Administration/Marketing/Business Management /Financial Management Qualification):
- Updating the departmental work-in progress register (Flash Report & File Tracking)
- Ensure that all weekly/monthly reports are submitted as expected (expired certificates and permits and productivity report)
- Proactively attend to all enquiries (walk-in clients, telephone, fax and e-mail)
- Attend Meetings & take minutes (Departmental/MCS)
- (Manage the archive room) Keep workspace and archive room clean and orderly, daily where applicable
- Conduct a weekly/annual audit plan (all schemes) manually and upload onto the JDE for all auditors including consultants within the Business Unit where applicable
- Updating and maintaining the audit planning on JDE System (new dates, cancellations, postponements, current & Clearance of Findings – CoF). Where applicable
- Maintenance of the register for action plan submission; clearance of findings and suspensions.
- Weekly planning, logistics and support for audits i.e. audit pack preparation, liaising with consultants, booking of audits
- (Travel arrangements for Auditors/Consultants/Managers for both international & nationally– AS25 capturing & follow-up)
- Order & maintaining of department stationery, PPE, frames, flags, business cards, pre-printed stationery, kilometer booklets
- Liaise with support services such as ICT, Finance on behalf of Auditors e.g. logging calls for faulty IT equipment,
- Organize workshops within the scope of control (where applicable)
- Prepare summaries for invoicing, filing of copies and maintaining the financial status.
- Capture all requisitions and follow through to GRV stage (There are planning coordinator who are not responsible for this as per the BU needs, there also administrators who are responsible for this in their BU)
- Keep track of all new clients and follow-up on invoices weekly reporting to manager on status.
- Keep track of outstanding fees – weekly report to manager on status.
- Raise invoice request for audit-related functions.
- Forwarding of credit applications to finance or sales department on a weekly basis with register (Where applicable)
Qualifications and Experience:
- You will receive a 12 Months Fixed Term Contract which you will get after reading and accepting all the policies and procedures as provided by the SABS
- You must have a Degree / Diploma in (Sales/Business Administration/Marketing/Business Management /Financial Management etc.)
- You will be remunerated R5000, 00 per month as an allowance
- You must have register with SARS and submit your Tax Number to HR
- You will be given access to (Telephone/Internet & E-mail etc.)
Expresses and articulates key elements of ideas or concepts (both written and verbal) in a logical, descriptive, and comprehensible manner. Anticipates reactions and responds appropriately. Probes and listens for information from others, without interrupting or judging, in order to understand underlying issues.
Demonstrates commitment to excellent service in day-to-day operations. Foresees issues that might adversely affect work quality and develops contingency plans.
Leverages others’ expertise, and shares information and best practices to optimize work results. Encourages others and offers guidance and support to others when assistance is required.
Demonstrates resourcefulness by exploring a range of alternatives and options to resolve problems. Quickly recognizes new problems and develops solutions within appropriate time scales.
Applications accepted until: 05th of Jul, 2013
Advert Code: SABS18289
Location: Cape Town
How to Apply for SABS Graduate Programme
Click on this link or on the “Apply Now” link at the very end of this page to apply online