THE CITY PROMOTES AND APPLIES THE PRINCIPLES OF EMPLOYMENT EQUITY.
PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
MANAGER: ELECTRICITY RETAIL MANAGEMENT
UTILITY SERVICES ● ELECTRICITY SERVICES
TCOE: R1 026 060 per annum ● Ref. No. ES 36/16
- B degree in Engineering/Science/Business
- At least 8 years’ relevant experience
- Considerable management experience at a senior level in the relevant field.
Key performance areas:
- Manage and assume responsibility for the entire value-chain associated with Electricity Retail Management
- Provide leadership and apply your knowledge to the contribution and delivery the department by developing and implementing short and long-term strategies and policies to maximise, protect and diversify Electricity’s revenue portfolio
- Deal with operational, system project management, support and training to customer engagement, billing and invoicing, as well as payment and debt management, device management, revenue management and protection
- Ensure compliance with all provisions of the Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Disseminate functional and operational information on the immediate, short and long term objectives and current developments, problems and constraints
- Direct and control outcomes associated with utilisation, productivity and performance of personnel.
Please apply online at www.capetown.gov.za/careers (external applicants) or via the SAP Portal (internal applicants).
Closing Date: 3 June 2016
• Please quote the reference number of the vacancy in all communications.
• Certified copies of qualifications must be available on request.
• Visit our website at www.capetown.gov.za/careers
• No late applications will be considered.
• If no notification of appointment is received within 3 months of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.