Posted on :
11 Oct, 2010
11 Oct, 2010
Prestigious global training & conference company requires an energetic and proactive Marketing Graduate with a minimum of 2 years (2 – 5 years) direct marketing experience – from any industry, banking / insurance, etc. to hold the title of Marketing Manager and to be involved in various aspects as follows:
1. Research and analysis for each event – undertake national/global market research to ensure the best quality marketing profiles, marketing channels and strategies.
2. Manage and grow the database – ensure targeted research and other data build for events is strategically correct and on time.
3. Creative and strategic marketing – use marketing briefs from conference managers to brainstorm, create and implement integrated marketing plans and budgets.
4. Budgeting, cost control and supplier management – create and adhere to marketing budgets and always work to minimize costs.
5. Business development, joint promotions and sponsor marketing – develop, make the most of and nurture relationships with the event marketing partners.
6. Manage delegate sales – work closely with the delegate sales manager to ensure marketing and delegate sales are working optimally together for the events.
7. Traffic management and fulfilment – ensure design, print and mailing fulfilment run smoothly and on time and that mailing pieces are of the highest quality.
8. Internet strategy – fully utilize the marketing opportunities presented by the Internet.
Exceptional marketing career opportunity within a lovely, dynamic & young environment!
Apply online before 09/11/2010.
Please note that Recruiters may delete or expire jobs at any time.