Posted on :
8 Nov, 2017
8 Nov, 2017
Masthead is looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Marketing Intern to join our Marketing department and provide creative ideas and assistance to help achieve our goals.
As Marketing Intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and operations team in all stages of campaigns and projects. You will have administrative duties to support in effectively implementing the marketing strategy.
This internship will help you gain valuable work experience and knowledge in digital marketing, client communications and branding within the financial services industry. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing, the opportunity to grow and develop your skills in marketing independently and you should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Get in involved in all marketing and communication projects, campaigns and activities as and when
• Assist with maintaining and updating digital platforms and social media content (company website,
intranet, client sites, etc.).
• Assist with newsletters and email communication (article research, proofreading content, sourcing
pictures as required etc.).
• Perform research, provide actionable tips and advice and collate any reports needed by the marketing
• Act as the day-to-day liaison with regional offices regarding marketing support to regional offices as and when needed.
• Assist in distributing marketing material and collateral.
• Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks as required.
Qualifications and skills:
• Degree/diploma in Marketing, Communications or Journalism preferable.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient in MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, and Word).
• Knowledge of or ability to quickly learn technology platforms to support various forms of digital
• Hardworking and dedicated
• Strong desire to learn, grow and get involved
• Ability to multi-task and take initiative
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
To apply, please email a cover letter expressing your interest in your CV attached to [email protected] before 10 November 2017.
Please use the subject line “Application for Marketing Internship 2018” in your email.
Should you receive no correspondence by 30 November 2017, please consider your application as