Marsh Memorial Homes is a child and youth care centre is a facility for the provision of residential care to more than six children outside their family’s environment in accordance with a residential care programme suited for the children in the facility.
Job Title: Childcare Worker
Location: Rondebosch, Cape Town.
- Grade 12
- NQF level 4 in Child & Youth Care.
- Current SACSSP registration.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a residential Childcare Center
- Working in the life space of 10 children per house
- Manage health and hygiene of house
- Provide daily care for children
- Manage homework
- Run developmental programs
- Implement Individual Development Plans
- 35 Calendar days leave annually
- Shift system with every 2nd weekend off
- Market related salary
- Provident fund
- Email your CV with a short covering letter to [email protected]
- Please note that only short-listed applications will be contacted
Application Deadline: 28 September 2020