Posted on :
8 Feb, 2011
A Durbanville based Digital Marketing agency is looking for a pro-active individual with a passion for sales and digital communications. The Sales Account Manager role will suit an ambitious individual with a background in digital campaigning and social media. To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate excellent knowledge of digital communications and for closing deals!
Key Responsibilities for the Sales Account Manager Position:
• Selling selling selling – Sourcing new business opportunities
• Manage relationships (calls, email, visits) with clients.
• Liaise with clients regularly (status reporting, info seeking, managing milestones and approvals)
• Develop forward thinking, data-driven recommendations on strategy that align with the clients marketing objectives.
• Actively contribute to all-agency meetings, knowledge sharing, trainingsessions, brainstorms etc
A thorough understanding of Digital Marketing – websites,SEO,Shortcodes
Min of two years experience as an Account Manager in a similar role
Strong strategic thinker
Excellent sales skills
Able to Close deals and grow the clients’ business within the agency.
Attention to detail.
Excellent communication skills.
Excellent presentation skills.
Proficient in Excel, Word, Power Point, Email and Web
An online marketing qualification
Understanding of Digital Strategy development
Confident,Outgoing,well presented, organised, able to use own initiative, self motivated to exceed targets, willing to go the extra mile!
MB Sales Solutions