MCI is a leading provider of software solutions to medium and large sized corporations. MCI Consultants provides a holistic service through internally developing and tailoring business solutions to meet specific requirements, while also installing and providing service support for third-party business solution products.
Based in Johannesburg, South Africa
, we conduct business across Africa, and abroad.
With a skill pool comprising marketing, project management, network and communications services, system development, implementation, and training – MCI is dynamically equipped in partnering with clients to effectively, and passionately, enhance business performance.
MCI’s Business Performance Management division is looking for graduates with either a BComm Informatics or a Computer Sciences degree to join the team as a support and development consultant.
The position entails the development and support of software solutions using technologies such as IBM Planning Analytics and QlikView.
- Developing software models using the IBM Planning Analytics and QlikView suite of tools
- Definition and programming of business rules, ETL and user interfaces
- Solution training and support
- Solution documentation
- Interaction with clients
- Budgeting and Forecasting (Planning) Models
- Reporting and Analytics
- Dashboards / Balanced Scorecards
The Graduate must have:
- A tertiary qualification, preferably with a strong focus on Information Technology/Computer Science. (Applications of candidates completing studies this year will be considered)
- Good problem-solving and programming ability
- Microsoft Excel exposure
- The fundamentals of financial accounting
- Excellent English communication skills
- Drive to constantly innovate and exceed our clients’ expectations
CLICK HERE TO APPLY