Posted on :
19 Jun, 2013
19 Jun, 2013
– Functional Developing, implementation and execution of maintenance strategies
– Manage construction related activities
– Manage all maintenance cost effective according to budgets
– Ensure plant and activity integrity and safety
– Management of projects
– Development of team and members
– Implement effectivemaintenance/construction organisation structure, including job descriptions and definition of roles and responsibilities.
– Develop staffing and training plans to address craft and skill requirements.
– Responsible and accountable for meeting construction safety targets.
– Assist in development of project SHE plan for the project.
– Ensure constructability is addressed in adequate detail during front end loading.
– Ensure construction risks are identified early in the project and accounted for in risk registers and cost estimates.
– Inputs to capital cost estimates with respect to direct and indirect field costs.
– Attend and give inputs in project reviews (PFD’s, MFD’s, 3d Model, HAZOP’s…….)
– Provide expert input in development of contracting and construction strategies of the project.
– Coordinate on behalf of Natref construction activities and interfaces between Natref, managing contractor(s), contractors and subcontractors.
– Ensure construction progress can be tracked and reported accurately.
– Ensure quality control and quality assurance measures are implemented during construction.
– Ensure all legal requirements in respect to construction are met.
– Create an environment of positive labour harmony during construction
– Coordination of team activities
– Liaise with Operations and Maintenance in Natref
– Budget/Cost control
– Align mechanical maintenance/construction activities with Natref existing departments
– Safety of plant/construction equipment and personnel in compliance with OSH Act
– Knowledge and implementation of MOC process
– Know and support the Sasol values
– Have a sound knowledge of RBI process with regards to statutory equipment
– B Eng/T4 / B Tech Mechanical Engineering (Must)
– ± 10 years mechanical maintenance/construction experience
– Sound knowledge of statutory and rotating equipment
– ± 10 years petrochemical plant experience
– Shutdown Management
– Project Management skills
– Reliability focused maintenance – Decision making skills – Communication skills – Leadership – Business skills – Team player – Negotiating skills –Self starter
Click on the Apply Now button at the end of this page or on this link to apply online