Posted on :
2 Aug, 2010
2 Aug, 2010
An established Johannesburg based company is looking for a well spoken, confident, reliable, neatly presented, professional sales rep residing in Johannesburg area to service Gauteng and surrounds. This company distributes a variety of health and nutrition products and requires a self-managed, self motivated individual who is disciplined enough to work without constant supervision to sell and merchandise its products to pharmacies.
After reviewing initial advert response, shortlisted candidates will be subject to a telephonic interview.
Only those people who meet the relevant criteria and attitude will be short listed and called in for a personal interview.
Should you not receive a response to your application by the end of July 2010 kindly consider your application unsuccessful.
Only South African Citizens are eligible to apply for this position. All other applications will be automatically rejected.
The following are non-negotiable (must have) requirements for this position:
(Should you fall short of any of these requirements your application will not be considered)
• Either English or Afrikaans must be your first language (this will be tested and checked)
• You must have your own car and cell phone
• You must reside in the Johannesburg area
• You must have a minimum of 1 – 2 years experience calling on pharmacies
• You must have solid, proven selling skills
• You must own your own computer with an internet connection
• You must be proficient on MS Word and Outlook
Duties and responsibilities:
• Calling on pharmacies to sell and merchandise the product range
• Establish and build relationships with pharmacy staff
• Submit weekly progress reports to management
• Place point of sale material in pharmacies
R14 000 basic + car allowance + commission + petrol card
Please send a comprehensive CV to : [email protected]
Candidates will be required to undergo a credit check