- · Define vision and key strategies to win and be at the leading edge of media in the local market / cluster
- · Annual Media landscape assessment and P&G competitive media assessment (incl. digital) as input to business reviews
- · Local media profiling incl. 1+123 consumer segmentation
- · TV (open & paid), Press, Radio, Outdoor, Cinema, i-media planning incl. Paid search and social media paid activity
- · Innovative media tools relevant to local consumers and/or the specific initiative
- · In-store mass media planning, learning if relevant in country / cluster
- · Proactive branded / media entertainment content development (TV and digital), derive learning, share and re-apply across categories
- · Manage on-going day to day operations (documentation and materials traffic)
- · Tracking post-buy including digital
- · Analysis of media research incl. ROI analysis
- · Agency evaluation, agency structure definition and fee definition (within global framework)
- · Financial controls and stewardship
Summary of Job Requirements:
- Minimum education of Bachelor’s degree with good academic results.
- Strong skills in leadership, and excellent in communication.
- Good command of the English & local language
- 0-3 years working experience.
- Be willing to face a new challenge every day.
Click here to apply online