Posted on :
23 Mar, 2016
23 Mar, 2016
Once year Learning & Development Graduate Opportunity at Media24.
On the Dot, a subsidiary of Media24 in Western Cape, currently requires the services of a Learning & Development Graduate.
We seek to appoint a dynamic and energetic individual to assume responsibility as Learning & Development Graduate, reporting to the Learning and Development Manager.
The position will be based at their offices in Bellville.
Main purpose of the role
• To provide an efficient administrative support service as well as to co-ordinate various training within the Training department.
• Minimum 3 year tertiary qualification in Human Resources
• 0-1 year experience in the relevant field
• As this is a Wholesale and Retail Seta funded initiative, successful applicants will be entitled to a monthly stipend to cover basic expenses
• The ability to travel to other sites of the company
• Level of proficiency in relevant software packages and applications
• Knowledge of relevant Skills Development Legislation
• Knowledge of general administrative processes
• Knowledge of HR principles, processes and procedures
Skills & Competencies
• Logical and analytical thinking
• Problem solving skills
• Communication skills (verbal & written; individual & teams; reports & presentations)
• Business acumen and understanding (supply chain, systems, processes, efficiency, etc.)
• Abstract, verbal and numerical reasoning skills
• Pro-active, change friendly and able to work under pressure
• Interpersonal skills (conflict, influence, negotiation, relationship building, diversity)
Duties & Responsibilities
• Build up an understanding of the business
• Be able to understand what the business is about and identify opportunities for improvement.
• Build relationships with key stakeholders Provide exceptional customer service and support to HR team
• Liaising with training service providers
• Planning and coordination of all training programmes and events
• Maintaining all training records (attendance registers, evaluation forms, expenses etc.) to adhere to all legislative requirements.
• Monitor projects within the Learning and Development team
• General Administration (including Induction BBBEE Audit, Training Admin, Training Coordination, filing, and general training enquiries)
Applications close on 26 March 2016.