Posted on :
7 Mar, 2011
Ogilvy Cape Town has a vacancy for a MW bilingual (English/Afrikaans) copywriter to join our Redworks Division.
Core functions of this position include but are not limited to:
– Writing and translating of copy between English and Afrikaans
Minimum, NON-NEGOTIABLE requirements include but are not limited to:
– Tertiary qualification in copywriting and/or a BA in Languages and Media Studies
– Previous copywriting experience in an ad-agency is essential
– Previous copywriting for retail is advantageous
– Excellent attention to detail
– Exceptional writing and communication skills
– Excellent command of English and Afrikaans, both written and verbal, is non-negotiable
– Ability to think creatively and out-of-the-box
The successful incumbent shall be part of an integrated team; must be deadline-driven and must be able to work independently with a fast turn-around time.
Ogilvy Cape Town is an equal opportunity employer and we invite all applicants from all backgrounds to please apply for this position should you fit our criteria.
Applicants are required to forward a three-page CV and A PORTFOLIO to Andrea Busch at [email protected]
Telephonic queries are welcome – applicants may contact Andrea Busch on 021-467-1393.
Please note that this advertisement shall expire on 31 March 2011. Should you receive no correspondence by midnight on 31 March 2011, kindly accept your application as unsuccessful.
Ogilvy Cape Town
+27 21 467 1393