Posted on :
17 Jun, 2016
17 Jun, 2016
Mendix is a digital transformation company that has developed a platform as a service product. The cloud-based platform allows users to build, integrate and deploy web and mobile applications.
We are looking for creative, innovative and inspiring personalities with a passion for Customer Success and -expansion. As a Customer Success Manager, you join our rapidly growing company and become an integral part of an exceptional and growing team transforming the way companies focus their digital transformation effort.
You’ll help us drive digital innovation by:
The Mendix Customer Success Manager (CSM) plays an essential role in building and sustaining customer relationships, whilst driving the adoption and expansion of the Mendix Platform in order to exceed our revenue goals. The CSM will work closely with the Account Executives to establish and build long-term business relationships within designated accounts and execute on Account Plans jointly made.
You will lead the post-sales efforts in building Enterprise Success Programs through which you will deliver consistent value to your customers. You will need to become a Mendix platform adoption expert so you can speak and teach, intelligently on the value, purpose and adoption roadmap for each part of the Mendix Platform. You will also apply your domain expertise with customers in best practices discussions, whether those are specific to the use of Mendix or general Enterprise Success conversations. Your focus will be on customer intimacy whilst delivering business impact and innovation to a customer’s business by truly understanding their key business drivers.
The CSM is a high impact, visible role responsible for ensuring pervasive enterprise adoption of the Mendix Platform, and closing enterprise contracts within an assigned set of accounts.
You’re the innovator we need if you have:
· Accountability for driving additional revenue through customer expansion
· An understanding of technology and ability to distinctly explain technological and business concepts
· Proven effectiveness in complex digital transformation projects
· A strong digital transformational vision
· Exceptional executive-level communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
· Experience with customer onboarding and customer success
What you’ll experience at Mendix:
· We consider our people as people – not assets
· We’re focused on results – not “boxes” and “rules”
· We’re all unique and we want you to be yourself
· We celebrate success as a team
· We enjoy drinking some beers and other team activities
· We care about personal and professional development