Closing Date: 2 September 2016
Mercantile Bank is currently recruiting for 7 unemployed graduates who have a Business, Commerce, Banking, or Financial degree, to participate in our Graduate Learnership for 2017.
Applicants must have the following minimum requirements:
- Be under the age of 30
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- Have completed Matric and a Business/ Commercial Degree at a recognized institution
- Be computer literate
- Not be permanently employed
- Not be studying at any other institution
- Not be enrolled on any other learnership
- The Mercantile Bank learnership is a 12-month programme. During the programme the learners will be assigned to various business centres of Mercantile Bank Ltd in the Gauteng area to gain practical work experience
- Successful candidates will be required to sign a 12-month fixed term employment contract as well as a learnership contract.
- Learners will receive a learner allowance of R5000.00 per month for the duration of the learnership.
- Upon successful completion, learners will obtain an Advanced Certificate in Banking (NQF 6).
The Recruitment Process
- Panel interviews
- Psychometric assessments for shortlisted candidates
- The following background checks will be conducted:
- Register for Employees Dismissed (RED)
- Credit and criminal record checks
- Reference checks with previous employers (if applicable)
- Verification of educational qualifications
- Proof of South African citizenships
How To Apply
Apply Online for the Mercantile Bank: Commerce Graduate Learnership Programme 2017