Key Duties & Responsibilities
Why a Mercedes-Benz Bursary?
- Study at a University of choice*
- Tuition fees, meals and textbooks are paid for*
- Work at Mercedes-Benz, East London plant during your vacations*
- Join the MBSA Graduate Development programme after studying*
- Conditions apply
Who can apply?
- South African Citizen, or permanent resident
- Grade 12 learners
- Students enrolled for, or currently pursuing, full-time studies (1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th yr students may apply)
- Anyone studying (or intending to study in):
Who may not apply?
What are the criteria?
- Excellent Grade 12 results with distinction in HG Mathematics and/or HG Physical Science an advantage
- Maintenance of excellent Tertiary Results, average of 65% an advantage
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Mercedes Benz Bursary Programme 2016
Closing Date: 05 October 2015