Mercedes- Benz South Africa is proud to offer an exceptional development opportunity for recently-qualified, external graduates who desire to be an integral part of the MBSA talent pool.
- Be part of the uniquely advanced MBSA Graduate Development Programme
- Receive development in your related field of study
- Have an opportunity to build a relationship network within the Daimler Group of Companies
- Gain cross-functional experience AND specialise in your target area
- Be mentored by a coach to guide you through the programme
Who can apply?
- EXTERNAL graduates who have graduated recently, in the last 6 years
- South African Citizens or permanent residents
- Recently qualified graduates, (with NQF 6 or higher), in the following career streams:
- Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial or Mechatronics)
- Human Resources
What are the criteria?
- Excellent Grade 12 results with distinction in HG Mathematics, Maths Literacy and/ or HG Physical Science is an advantage
- Excellent Tertiary Results, with an average of 65% an advantage
Steps to apply
- Log onto the Mercedes-Benz Careers website
- Select MBSA Graduate Development Programme from the menu on the left to learn about the Programme
- Click on Upload CV below and select folder MBSA GDP Applications to apply In your application, please include:
- Your CV as an attachment (ensure that the file size is small enough to upload)
- A certified copy of your Grade 12, and/ or latest Tertiary results
- A certified copy of your ID
- Ensure a contact number and email address is provided
Closing date for entries is 12 October 2016