Location: East London, Pretoria
Mercedes Benz South Africa is offering opportunities for recently-qualified top graduates who desire to be part of a world class organisation.
Why a Mercedes-Benz GDP?
- be part of a unique, MBSA East London Graduate Development Programme specialising in home-grown talent
- receive Market-related remuneration
- have an opportunity to build a relationship network within the Daimler Group of Companies
- gain cross-functional experience AND specialise in your target area
- Utilise a mentor/coach to guide you through the programme
Who can apply?
- A South African Citizen, or permanent resident
- Recently qualified top achievers in the following career streams:
Internal monthly- and hourly-paid staff and fixed term contractors of MBXSA may apply
What are the criteria?
- Excellent Grade 12 results with distinction in HG Mathematics and/or HG Physical Science an advantage
- Maintenance of excellent Tertiary Results, average of 65% an advantage
How to Apply
- In your application, please include:
- A CV as an attachment (ensure that the file size is small enough to upload, e.g. PDF)
- A certified copy of your Grade 12 and latest Tertiary results
- A certified copy of your ID