Mercedes Benz Graduate Opportunities
The programme aims to achieve, among others, the following objectives:
- To provide workplace exposure to top performing graduates to meet the key skills needs of Daimler Fleet Management.
- To provide development opportunities in key career streams that are relevant to the Daimler Fleet Management value chain. A structured rotation plan will be prepared for each candidate to maximize the development in a corporate environment.
- To recruit top performing graduates from diverse backgrounds to enhance the position of Daimler Fleet Management as an employer of choice.
- Customer orientation
- Results orientation
- Vigour/ Enthusiasm
- Self driven
- Process orientation
- Attention to detail
- Stress tolerance
- Perseverance/ Tenacity
- Work independently
- Business etiquette
- Numerical reasoning
- Verbal and written communication
- Problem solving
- Time management
- Report writing
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Valid driver’s license
University of Technology and University students with a 65% minimum aggregate on the following career Streams:
- B Com (General, Finance, Logistics, Procurement and Operation )
- Mechanical and Industrial Engineering
The main criteria used in the selection of successful applicants are academic performance (Academic Record with a 65% minimum aggregate) and relevant field of study.
How to Apply for Mercedes Benz Graduate Programme
Apply Online (click Remarketing & Fleet Services)
Closing Date: 19 August 2013