Posted on :
18 Jan, 2012
18 Jan, 2012
FIXED TERM POSITION WITH CONTRACT END DATE : 30 NOVEMBER 2014
NOTE: SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE ADMINISTERED ON THE FIXED TERM CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Ensuring that all new and current W205 Suppliers are audited according to Daimler AG audit procedures
• Highlighting of problematic Suppliers for additional development and support
• Ensuring that Suppliers are developed to meet required standards
• Accurate and timely reporting of Supplier status
• Ensuring that all W205 Suppliers are ready to supply parts to MBSA without interruption
• Performing Supplier Evaluations (SE), Daimler Logistics Audits (DLA) and Logistics Process Analysis audits (LPA) according to Daimler AG audit procedures
• Capturing and updating of SL&R Cockpit as the leading auditing system
• Implementation and follow up of Action plans from Supplier Audits
• Tracking and reporting of audit performance of W205 Suppliers
• Initiate process improvements to ensure Suppliers meet required standards for delivery to MBSA
• Ensuring that all audits are done in compliance to the Company’s Integrity & Anti Bribery Codes, Conflict of Interest Policy & S.H.E. requirements and to perform delegated S.H.E. tasks and duties & to inform superior about deviations.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Computer Literacy
• Knowledge of SAP
• Ability to perform the minimum required physical and mental requirements of the function
• Leadership behaviours as per LEAD
• 3-5 years exp in specialised field or
• At least 6 months participation in our Graduate Development Programme.
• Minimum NQF 6 (new) – National Diploma in Supply Chain Management or relevant disciplines
• All applications are invited, however the following will apply:
o Code of good practice on the employment of people with disabilities.
o Division’s Employment Equity Plan will apply in terms of the Employment Equity Act, no 58, 1998.
• People living with disabilities are encouraged to apply, as long as the requirements indicated above, can be met