Posted on :
18 Mar, 2014
18 Mar, 2014
To provide efficient and competent secretarial and administrative assistance to Executive Management and Departmental Heads in compliance to the Company’s Integrity & Anti-Bribery Codes, Conflict of Interest Policy & S.H.E. requirements and to perform delegated S.H.E. tasks and duties & to inform superior about deviations.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Diary management: Ensure that all appointment requests, events and changes are noted accurately. Ensure that the manager has all relevant correspondence prior to the appointment. Printed version of diary on a daily basis.
• Meeting arrangements: Effectively coordinate meeting logistics. This includes meeting packs and supporting documentation including the minuting of all departmental meetings as required. In addition, status of invitations and replies as well as road maps to be provided when required. All correspondence to be available within agreed time-frames.
• Travel arrangements: Effectively administer travel arrangements in line with company policies and procedures. All correspondence including itinerary to be given to manager within agreed time frames.
• EBP Administration and Office supplies: Effectively administer EBP transactions in line with company policies and procedures. Approved office suppliers to be purchased within allocated budget and according to company policies and procedures.
• Correspondence: Compile accurate and valid documents and presentations and ensure format and layout are in line with corporate standards. Receive, sort, prioritize and screen correspondence timeously. Ensure that all correspondence are filed and archived correctly on a daily basis according to departmental procedures.
• Departmental Administration & Customer assistance: Provide support and assistance to departmental managers with administrative requirements & coordination of activities. Telephonic, e-mail assistance to be provided to both internal and external customers when required. Ensure that all requests are forwarded to the relevant stakeholder timeously.
• Department budget: Request monthly budget for department vs actual expenses from relevant stakeholders. Monthly reconciliation of actual vs budget. Ensure that all expenditure complies with company policies and procedures. Ensure that expenditure does not exceed budget.
• Administrative principles
• Computer Literacy (MS Office suite)
• Language proficiency
2 – 3 years’ secretarial experience at an executive management level / board member level
2 years’ secretarial/administrative degree or diploma an added advantage
How to Apply