MES Cape Town renders services to the homeless and vulnerable communities according to the MES holistic service model, which consists of intake, intervention and sustainable exit.
Job Title: Training and Operations Coordinator
Job Location: Cape Town
The purpose of the position is to assist with the development and training of homeless and vulnerable individuals in our community that participate in our Job Rehabilitation Programme.
- Grade 12
- Certificate or relevant experience and knowledge in training and skills development
- Strong administrative and communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Ability to engage with stakeholders (internal/external)
- Ability to secure contracts, training- and work opportunities for our clients
- Computer literate (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Code 08 license. PDP an advantage
- Must be passionate about working with homeless and vulnerable people
- Ability to work with a team that wants to bring about positive change regardless of all the challenges faced
- Ability to build new relationships with various role players in the community in order to secure more opportunities for the participants.
To apply, submit a CV to [email protected]
Application Deadline: 22 August, 2018